Contact and Support
Faculty Support via Email
The Center for Academic Excellence (CAE) provides faculty support for Appalachian's learning technologies and our AsULearn learning management system, as well as faculty and staff support for other applications available on campus to help you succeed in your job. Each college or school at Appalachian has been assigned a lead CAE consultant as follows:
- College of Arts and Sciences: Mary Beth McKee
- College of Business: Greg Simmons
- College of Education: Emory Maiden
- College of Fine and Applied Arts: Jeff Church
- College of Health Sciences: Derek Eggers
- Graduate School: Jeff Church
- Hayes School of Music: Greg Simmons
- Library: Emory Maiden, Derek Eggers
Submit an "AsULearn" Support Ticket
Report the incident by submitting an online ticket and we will work to resolve your incident
Upcoming faculty/staff workshops on AsULearn course management tools and pedagogical applications are available throughout the semester. Review our current offerings and sign up for our AsULearn workshops.
The Center for Academic Excellence is located on the second floor of Anne Belk Hall, in Office Suite 218.
General Tech Support
Faculty who require technical support with computers, browsers, networking should contact the support desk at 828-262-6266 or via email email@example.com.